Thank you so much for your interest in being part of the Slime Fantasies team! We are currently looking for an Operations Management Assistant to help us manage our manufacturing and send our slimes out into the world.
We are looking for someone who is interested in working with us at our office located in Santa Clara, California. At this point, we need someone who can manage inventory, process orders , and help us with other everyday tasks. There is the option for you to help us make slime as well.
The job position is fairly flexible. You can design your own work schedule in terms of when you come to work each day. You will receive your own office ID which will allow you to access our office 24/7.
- Manage office and production inventory
- Prepare slimes for shipment
- Process orders
- Transportation (you need to be able to get to our office in Santa Clara, CA)
- Laptop (you will need your own laptop (any model works) to process orders
- Social Security Number
- 16 years old or older
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Reliable with strong attention to detail
How to stand out:
- Some experiences with slime (you don’t need to own your slime shop, just having an idea what slime is, how it reacts to certain things, and how it is made will be very helpful)
- Having a good sense when slime needs to be activated (you will learn this skill)
- Being creative is a plus
What we will provide:
- A unique learning experience
- Insights into all operation processes of a fast growing startup. We create and manufacture our products (slimes) 100% in house and distribute them internationally via an online store
- Job training
- Inventory Management system
- How to prepare/activate slime
- The best way to process orders in terms of work flow
- How to use use the e-commerce software Shopify
- Pay will amount to approximately $13-$14/ hour
If you feel like you are a good fit, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please make sure to answer the following questions:
- How old are you? (only state if you are under 18)
- Where do you live?
- Do you have a car?
- Do you have a laptop that you could bring to work?
- Do you carry general liability, workers compensation, health insurance?
- How many hours per week are you available?
- What days of the week are you available, what days don’t work for you?
- Are you flexible? If not, please explain what other responsibilities you have (e.g. school, other jobs etc.)
- Are you able to issue invoices to get paid?
- Are you able to receive and cash checks as a payment method?
- Do you have any experience with making slime? If so, please explain.
- Why do you want to work for Slime Fantasies?
Please feel free to ask any questions you have regarding the job position!
We can’t wait to hear from you soon,
The Slime Fantasies Team